Inspiration: Monochrome Interiors

So...we're moving!  *gulp!*
This was a fast and furious decision, but a much needed one.  With the arrival of Bash (why do the tiniest people have the most stuff?) and Charles working on his business from home, we've definitely outgrown our current apartment.
 We are officially moving this week so its been a non-stop pack and purge party for us all weekend.  Feels really good to shed and exciting to have a fresh new space soon.  Unfortunately, this new space isn't the crack house yet...that won't be ready until next fall supposedly. *Ahem...right, Charles?

With the new space in mind, I've been searching for and discovering some amazing interior inspiration feeds via Instagram and wanted to share.  Monochrome eye candy is abundant and I can't get enough of it.



I love the simple, minimal and clean styling of these images.  I've always been crazy for design, interiors and all things Scandinavian and these finds are no exception.  These inspiring shots are from The Design Chaser (who I have a serious design crush on) and Norsu Interiors.  Both, and many of my inspiration sources, hail from the land of down under.  Maybe its a sign I need to go to Australia and New Zealand soon?  :)  

Fingers crossed for a smooth move and looking forward to playing with our new space!