Hip-hop baby shower


How ridiculous is Soo?  This cake was gluten-free too!  The converse kicks and details...omg... 
My sister, momma and a few other loved ones threw the cutest hip-hop baby shower for me last month.  I was totally blown away - the details and thoughtfulness were beyond!  It was a mix of all things I love - family, friends, the color orange, old school hip-hop, dachshunds, and gluten-free treats!
 Thank you again so much to my sister Jenny (Mei) and mom for planning, Lauren for the adorable Jerry doxie craft station (scroll down) and Soo for this unbelievable fondant masterpiece!!  



Love this super cute idea to have orange hi-tops as floral vases!
These were the jams.  So classic and good - thanks for finding this vinyl gold Mei!
I almost passed out when I saw this doxie craft table.  Thank you Lauren!
Thank you mommy and Mei for such a thoughtful and fun shower!  Belly and I LOVED it!
Emiko and Risa opening gifts - best helpers EVER