Weekday Retreat @ Solage Calistoga


I'm a very lucky girl ... my birthday came a couple days early this year with a surprise weekday getaway to Solage Calistoga.  Charles was so sweet and planned a full day of relaxing, poolside fun and delicious eats (and maybe a teensy bit of wine - we were in wine country...hello).

This truly was a memorable retreat because its probably our last hurrah as a two-person family (yikes!).  Swimming in the pool felt amazing now that I'm officially a mini elephant (we're in week 38 / 8.5 mos y'all).  All of my ginormous belly weight was magically lifted!  (too bad I can't live in water until the nugget arrives)  Thank you Chaz for 'da best' early birthday present!  xoxo 
backyard goals
These bikes were so cute!  You could ride around the resort and to nearby vineyards for tastings. 
(not sure how fun that would be in the 90+ degree heat with a wine buzz though...)
delicious farm-to-table dinner at Farmstead of Long Meadow Ranch